[Exim] not a local deliver...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: manoo
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] not a local deliver...
hi.

maybe can somebody help me?

my exim 3.35 does not do local delivery, it only virchecks and spamfilters mails
and puts toward in the local net to another mailsw. the rules are described in a
route file. this is ok. but i do not want exim to deliver all the messages
contains xyz.tld to the other mailsw, only those whose are in a file. so i've
got a file what contains mailadresses all of it ends with xyz.tld. i want to
tell exim that when a mail arrives first looks the route file and if the domain
is xyz.tld (or of course i can do a static route rule not in an external file)
looks my file with mail adresses and if the mail adress is listed in the file
deliver to the other mailsw if not discard the mail. i tried this:

xyz_tld::
condition = "${if and
{{!match{$local_part}{\@}}{!match{$local_part}{\!}}{!match{$local_part}{\"}}{!m
atch{$local_part}{\%}}} {1}{0}}" driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "xyz.tld otherhost"
file = /etc/exim/file-what-contains-mail-addresses
search_type = lsearch

but exim says:

Starting MTA: 2003-03-25 10:55:44 Exim configuration error
option "file" unknown in line 410

what should i do?

manoo