[Exim] Transport dies on signal 11

Author: Rus Foster
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Transport dies on signal 11
Hi All,
I've noticed that I'm getting some weird errors on one of my exim servers.
Going through the mailing list archieve I found a similar problem where
the suggestion was db locking. I trie the locking test in dbm.discuss.txt
and that worked ok. I did do a debug of a test messages

exim -d+all -M msgid

The result can be found at http://www.fsck.me.uk/~rghf/exim

Could somehave a look and try to help me figure out what is wrong. The
message I'm getting is smtp transport process returned non-zero status
0x000b: terminated by signal 11

Rgds

Rus

--