Re: [Exim] user filter (.forward) - Help needed

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Erfurth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Slawomir Orlowski
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] user filter (.forward) - Help needed
Slawomir Orlowski wrote:
> Hello,
> I have RH 6.1 with compiled form source exim ver 3.3.36.
> Everything seems to work except filtering capabilities or I do not know how
> to use them.
>
> When I put following .forward file in user darek home directory
> "
> # Exim filter
> if $h_subject: contains "something"
> then text "I do not like such ambiguous letters with world $h_subject "

        ^^^^^^^^
        HU? maybe you wanted
then fail "I do not like such ambiguous letters with world $h_subject "

> seen finish
> endif
> "
> I understand that letter with world "something" should not be deliver.
> But instead all letters are lost whatever subject.

exim -bp will print you a list of all the "missing" messages.

> It seems to me that testing of filter is not working too ???

It seems to me that you should start reading the docs.

> [darek@server exim-3.36]$ /usr/local/exim/bin/exim -bf /home/darek/.forward
> \
>
>>-f someone@???

exim -bf filterfile < somemessagetext