[Exim] New Exim Book On Amazon

Author: Steve Manning
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] New Exim Book On Amazon
--
I see the new Exim 4 book is on Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0954452909 with a publication
date of 1st March but doesn't have a cover picture or review.

Is it actually out yet or are we still waiting?

Does anyone have a copy (apart from Philip) and is it any good?

    Steve

--
Steve Manning - Linux Mandrake 9.0 - Gnome 2.0
East Goscote - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457