[Exim] Routing, is it controlled by ACL?

Author: andy
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Routing, is it controlled by ACL?
Hi all,

I have a virtual user setup, and it is controlled by MySQL. My
configure file is included here. Basically I can receive with no
problem, and I can send message to any where if I am on the server
computer, telnet to itself. However, when I try to send mail from, for
example, outlook in another computer, it gives me error 550 routing not
permitted. From checking with exim -bd -d, it tells me the sending
address (MAIL FROM:) is my email address, which is what I want. What is
the difference between sending it locally and sending it remotely? Is it
controlled by ACL?

In my configure file, I also have a part on authentication, is it
related to my problem? Thank you!

Andy
--
[ configure of type application/octet-stream deleted ]