Re: [Exim] conf example of more than one SMTP auth server?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Darren Casey \(Personal\)
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Dan Jacobson, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] conf example of more than one SMTP auth server?
> The conf file template assumes at most only one SMTP auth server. But
> what about two? Any pointers how to write one if one uses two
> different ones? Couldn't figure it out from the spec doc.

We needed to do just this so I just wrote a simple perl script

fixed_login:
        driver = plaintext
        public_name = LOGIN
        server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
server_condition = ${run{/usr/local/sbin/exim_auth $1 $2 USER}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $1

USER is a macro but the script takes the arguments and returns a exit(0) or
a exit(1) depending on the result

The script does several lookups from various databases etc..

This seems to work very well

Regards
Darren