Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using ACL to block spaam... possible?
lør, 2003-03-22 kl. 18:06 skrev Tim Jackson:
> Off-list reply received.

> I really do not know if you are having a bad day or if I did something
> wrong to you in some previuos life but le t me say, you are a real
> boor!

I utterly agree, Lukas. "Bloated self-esteem" would be more correct.

Please, though, don't use the word "Boer" to describe Tim's attitude.
Boer is an honorable name, connotes South African farmers (that's what
the word "boer" means). To use it as a simile for "bully" would be to
insult Boers.

Best,

Tony

--