[Exim] Cannot get RBL to work

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: webmaster
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Cannot get RBL to work
Hail the list!

I want to use the RBL filtering capabilities of Exim. I am running
Exim 3.36 on Linux, and have put the following lines into my exim.conf
file:

rbl_domains = spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.org: dialups.relays.osirusoft.org
rbl_reject_recipients=true
rbl_log_headers=true    # log headers of accepted RBLed messages
rbl_log_rcpt_count=true # log recipient info of accepted RBLed messages

Unfortunately, I still receive messages from sources that are in the RBL. I
know this from the later processing of spamassassin (which also uses the
above RBL) and which tags the message has coming from an RBL site.

Do I need other statements in the configuration file, or am I somehow
misunderstanding what should be happening? I expected that mail from RBL-listed
sites would be completely blocked/discarded by Exim.

TIA for all help.

Best regards,

Mike