Re: [Exim] Virtual domains or Multiple Domains

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Roberto Mason
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Virtual domains or Multiple Domains
Roberto Mason wrote:

> I'm running Exim from my home server.
>
> I have a Dynamic IP address maintained by clarkconnect.org. My domain
> name with them and Local_domain is robertomason.pointclark.net
>

> Just recently I purchased my own domain, rmasonfamily.info.
>
> I want to have all emails sent to <user>@rmasonfamily.info be delivered
> to the mailbox of
>
> <user>@robertomason.pointclark.net. I've followed the instructions found
> on Exim Website. This is what I've done

So you have two domains with the same users?

> 1. set local domain to     local_domains = localhost :
> robertomason.pointclark.net : rmasonfamily.info

This should be enoughs, you don't need another router, unless you do
something special with your other domain.

> When I send an email to <user>@rmasonfamily.info, no mail is delivered.
> What I end up is a bunch of frozen mails.

Frozen, because....?

Btw, If possible, update to the latest exim4, exim3-development has been
stopped and exim4 provides MUCH more features and easier configuration.

Nico