Re: [Exim] Note to anyopne running RedHat 8.0

Author: Adam H. Pendleton
To: Patrick Boutilier, Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Note to anyopne running RedHat 8.0
I had this problem last night on one of my servers, and it screwed me
pretty good. I installed the updates, and went to make dinner. When I got
back my SSH session had timed out. I tried to SSH back into the box, no
luck. I noticed the glibc banner from Exim, and realized that it had hosed
up my OpenSSH server. The server is quite a few miles away, and I didn't
have any other method to get shell access to the machine, so I had to make
a long drive to perform a reboot. :( Needless to say, be careful when
installing the RH updates.

ahp