Re: [Exim] exim-4 and courier delivery

Author: Frank Elsner
To: EXIM Users
New-Topics: [Exim] Should I use courier local delivery? (was: exim-4 and courier delivery )
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim-4 and courier delivery
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:42:48 +0100 Frank Elsner wrote:

> I've problems with exim-4 and courier delivery

[ ... ]

> Any pointers to solve the problem are welcome.

STOP thinking about the problem. I found the solution.
For whatever reason the binary hat the wrong owner/group and permissions.

Sorry to bother you with my stupidity.

Frank Elsner  /                         c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin   |
 ____________/                               ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50                |

|                                            Einsteinufer 17                  |
| Voice: +49 30 314 23897                    D-10587 Berlin                   |
| SMTP : Elsner@???             Germany    ______________________|