Re: [Exim] Reaction to rude 554 greeting

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Para: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Reaction to rude 554 greeting
At 10:05 AM 3/17/2003 +0000, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:
>Since the 554 happens at HELO time, I'd have to say that should be
>current message(s) - the 554 applies to all messages which would have
>been sent down that connection if it had been allowed.
>(In exim connection_max_messages is the only limit on how many that
>might be).

so the current run of mail is aborted.

Ideally, in this case, a test mail is then sent connecting to the other
MXs, to verify whether this is

         a. A block
         b. Machine failure / Admin screwup

Then the admin of the remote server is contacted with the evidence and a
request to fix whatever's going on.

         srs