Re: [Exim] Logging TLS info in received header

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Logging TLS info in received header
On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> Using
>          ${if def:tls_cipher {\n\t(Cipher ${tls_cipher}) }}\
>          ${if def:tls_peerdn {(PeerDN ${tls_peerdn}) }}\
> doesn't work with non-TLS binaries:

I suppose it's arguable that the variables should be recognized in
non-TLS binaries. What do other people think?

The patch is trivial. In 4.14, in the source file expand.c, you will
find these lines:

  { "spool_directory",     vtype_stringptr,   &spool_directory },
  { "thisaddress",         vtype_stringptr,   &filter_thisaddress },
#ifdef SUPPORT_TLS
  { "tls_certificate_verified", vtype_int,    &tls_certificate_verified },
  { "tls_cipher",          vtype_stringptr,   &tls_cipher },
  { "tls_peerdn",          vtype_stringptr,   &tls_peerdn },
#endif
  { "tod_bsdinbox",        vtype_todbsdin,    NULL },
  { "tod_epoch",           vtype_tode,        NULL },

Just remove the #ifdef and #endif lines.