[Exim] delete frozen messages

Author: Michael West
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] delete frozen messages
For reasons too embarrassing to go into, I have over 2000 frozen messages
on my queue. How can I delete them all?

I don't care whether they send bounce messages or not.

Most of the message manipulation commands require the -M option followed
by a message id.

What I did was:

 for message in `exim -bp | cut -c11-26 | grep ^[0-9]`
 do
     exim -Mrm $message
 done

but I was wondering if there was an exim command for this, or failing a
command if improvements could be suggested to my script so that is will
work more generally, that is, I suspect that `grep` may not always give me
what I want and I'm not certain of the `cut`

      Thanks,
                ~Michael