Re: [Exim] Verify Virtual Users

Author: Jason C. Leach
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Verify Virtual Users
hi,

This is the router. It does not like me un-commenting the 'file' bit.
If you notice any othe problems, please comment on them.

# This router matches virtual local user mailboxes.
virtual_localuser:
        driver = accept
        #file_transport = address_file
        #pipe_transport = address_pipe
        domains = lsearch;/etc/exim/local-domains
        #file = /etc/exim/virtual/${domain}/passwd
        transport = virtual_localdelivery

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:13:49AM +0100, Nico Erfurth wrote:
> Jason C. Leach wrote:
> >hi,
> >
> >So i have setup virtual email domains in exim 4. Works fine for
> >now. The only problem is, for each domain I have a separate
> >passwd file (soon to be LDAP). In exim 3 I coudl do:
> > file = /etc/exim/virtual/${domain}/passwd
>
> Please show us the complete Router.
>
> Nico

..... Jason C. Leach
..