Re: [Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing

Autor: Peter Galbavy
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing
> There is no difference in the reception process between a message that
> is queued and a message that has an immediate delivery attempt. The
> difference is whether, *after* reception, a delivery process for that
> message is or is not started.

Sorry to sound like a real idiot, but that made little sense to me. Did you
mean yes, no or maybe ? :-)

Do you mean that it depends on *how* the delivery process is started ? i.e.
If the message is processed by the queue processing daemon rather than at
time of SMTP, does this (using $authenticated_id) work at all ?

rgds,
--
Peter