Re: [Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Galbavy
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing
Following up on a related question:

Adapting the rest of my config; I call an external instance of exim for
SpamAssasin, and I changed the command to try to pass the $authenticated_id
variable iff is exists:

command = /usr/local/sbin/exim ${if def:authenticated_id {-oMai
$authenticated_id}} -oMr spam-scanned -bS

I now get:

Expansion of "${if" from command "/usr/local/sbin/exim ${if
def:authenticated_id {-oMai $authenticated_id}} -oMr spam-scanned -bS" in
spamcheck transport failed: condition name expected, but found ""

My expansion looks (to me) of exactly the same form as the manual entry
example for "def:"

Any pointers / what am I missing ?

Peter