[Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Galbavy
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim3.36 / authenticated_id and queuing
Simple question, but I couldn't find it in the docs;

Is the authentication information fully saved for incoming mail if a message
is queued. I have no reason to think not, but would be nice to know.

Background, in case anyone wants to know: I authenticate *all* users for
relaying mail; I use a full e-mail address as the username and am
implementing a hack to only allowing posting to exim-processed mailing lists
by an 'approved' authenticated session (matching $authenticator_id). I know
this means people must post through the mailserver and have an account etc.
but that's the point :)

Peter