[Exim] eximstats HTML

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernard Massot
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: [Exim] eximstats HTML
Hi

I've seen that HTML produced by eximstats is not valid, so I've
searched how to make it valid. Here is what to change :

- change the html_header function to this :

sub html_header {
    my($title) = @_;
    my $text = << "EoText";
<head>
<title>$title</title>
</head>
<h1>$title</h1>
EoText
    return $text;
}

I've just added a doctype (without a doctype an HTML page can't even be
called an HTML page) and a charset encoding.

- remove crappy <nobr> tags (there's just one line where they appear)

I think respecting the scientific norms is very important and I guess
Exim developpers think too since Exim is very respectful of the RFCs.
For people interested in more informations, see :
http://www.w3c.org/
--
Bernard Massot