[Exim] Unlimited SMTP from localhost

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Unlimited SMTP from localhost
Quick Question

I'm using Mailman 2.1 with Exim 4 and I'm using the new feature that
personalizes each message. Because of this the delivery of mail is a lot slower
because it queues everything rather than starting delivery processes. This is
because of limits on the number of messages per connection.

I have uped some values that have made it deliver a little faster - but what I
really want to do is allow unlimited messages comming from localhost 127.0.0.1.

I know I'm blind - but how do I do that?