Re: [Exim] Sending mails from exim to servers with IP addres…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Lars Bonnesen
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Sending mails from exim to servers with IP addresses starting wit h "80.x.x.x"
Lars Bonnesen wrote:

> The "80.x.x.x" address space was previously unused on closed on some
> routers.
>
> Is this address space closed on exim - or shall I look at the problem
> elsewhere?

This is not an exim problem, have you tried to traceroute from the box
to one of these IPs?

If you telnet FROM this box to one of the 80.x IPs and it times out, how
it should be related to exim? Exim is good, but it does neither control
your IP-Stack, nor your routers and firewalls. ;)

Most probably, someone made a mistake while configuring a router or
firewall.

Nico