RE: [Exim] /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Smith, A.D.
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile problems
# exim -bV
Exim version 4.10 #6 built 07-Mar-2003 12:52:11
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2002

This system is being run as a mail gateway, so everything is local and deliveries are smtps to (primarily) local mail hosts, which haven't changed their load since placing the existing configuration in service