Re: [Exim] smtp_return_error_details

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Bergsma
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] smtp_return_error_details
Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
> At 9:55 +0000 2003/03/10, Philip Hazel wrote:
>> True, but see also the cannot_route_message option (currently documented
>> only in NewStuff).

> Ah, this is simpler than my suggestion of adding an "Unknown user"
> router at the end (that, by the way, works).

That depends. It doesn't work for my setup, because cannot_route_message
is only set by routers that are actually run (but decline), and most of
my routers are skipped because of precondition tests (like
'check_local_user', 'domains' and 'condition').

After having used Exim for about 4 years now I only recently discovered
that routers 'declining' and 'skipping because of a failing
precondition' are not the same. :S

--
Mark

mark@???