Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay Problem

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: Ben-Nes Michael, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay Problem
At 13:43 +0200 2003/03/10, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:
>Hi All
>
>My network is full class C 194.90.15.1
>
>So I entered:
>
>host_accept_relay = localhost:194.90.15.1/24
>
>But still one of my customer that ( connect through other ISP ) can send
>mail from my server.
>He sends from: 192.114.156.201
>
>His email domain is hosted on my server, is this the reason he can send ?
>which mean any one who alter his email to one of the domain I support can
>send through my server ?

only if your configuration is screwed up big time or if your
configuration accepts authenticated senders and your customer
authenticates, which is fine.

You can run exim -bh 192.114.156.201 and simulate an SMTP exchange
with the same arguments your customer used and see where it gets
accepted.

Giuliano
--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/