Re: [Exim] OT: TLS encryption strength

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hanasaki JiJi
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] OT: TLS encryption strength
PGP provides for public/private key encryption of the email contents,
right? No support is needed from the SMTP server.

Are you refering to a pgp baased authentication for sending email?

the id/pass sent to the smtp server should not be plain text; tls, or
ssh tunneling, is the only thing I am aware of that addresses this topic.