Re: [Exim] Domain name rewriting from local senders to non-l…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Finch
To: m.hill
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Domain name rewriting from local senders to non-local recipients in Exim 3.36
"Martyn Hill" <m.hill@???> wrote:

>Where and how should I configure the rewriting of the domain from local
>senders to non-local recipients (or any recipient, for that matter)?

I recommend http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/conf4.satellite to our
users, and though it's for Exim 4, you might find it useful as a guide.
I do the rewrite on the outgoing SMTP transport, as others have suggested.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
NORTH FORELAND TO SELSEY BILL: WEST TO SOUTHWEST 7 OR GALE 8 DECREASING 5 TO