Re: [Exim] inconsistency with "verify = sender" and sender v…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Joerg Pichel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] inconsistency with "verify = sender" and sender verify cache
On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Joerg Pichel wrote:

> When the second "RCPT TO: <recipient-two>" arives the verification cache
> reads "sender verification failed" and therefore the
>    "require verify = sender"

> gives "FAILED" and the "RCPT" is rejected with "550 sender verify failed".
>

> Any other ideas/solutions/patches?

That does sound plausibly like a bug. I have just dropped the portcullis
on Exim 4.14, hoping to release it next week, but this sounds
sufficiently like a serious bug that I will now do an investigation and
see what's going on. If it does turn out to be as you suggest, I'll get
it fixed before releasing 4.14.

Philip