[Exim] controlling local_scan()

Author: Phil Chambers
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] controlling local_scan()
How does the following change to Exim sound?

Use something like an ACL to control whether local_scan() is called.

For example, I do not want local_scan() called when a message arrives from certain
addresses, because I know it will have been scanned by those servers. I know that I
can make local_scan() do that particular check, but it would be much more powerful
to use the existing ACL funtionality and flexibility.

One could use identical syntax to the existing ACLs except for substituting "call"
for "accept" and "skip" for "deny". Having no ACL defined would map to "call" so
that existing configurations would work as now.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter