Re: [Exim] TLS in exim 4.12 causing segfault

Author: Rick Ennis
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS in exim 4.12 causing segfault
Quoting "Nico Erfurth" masta@???:
> Maybe you installed a new openssl, but leave the old headers in place?

You nailed it! That was exactly it!! Talk about learning something new
everyday. I had installed openssl 0.9.7a complete with headers. All the
old headers were gone, and my openssl binary reported 0.9.7a. So I thought
I was in good shape. But after a little more research I learned I had to
use "./config shared" to make openssl install the shared library version
that exim is using on my box.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!

--
Rick Ennis