Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW

Author: Martyn Hill
To: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW
Odhiambo

I found information on the Prayer webmail interface while looking at
IMAP-UW. It can be found at:

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~dpc22/prayer/

And, yes, I mis-read the bit about courier.

Having spent some time trying to understand imap-uw, I shall try this first
before starting over again on another, time being what it is...

Thanks, again.

Martyn.