Re: [Exim] another auth question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Vadim Vygonets
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] another auth question
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Vadim Vygonets wrote:

> Quoth John Jetmore on Wed, Mar 05, 2003:
> > Is it possible for an AUTH attempt to be handled by multiple
> > authenticators?
>
> I don't think so. The only thing I can suggest is nested
> conditions (look up the name in the database, upon failure look
> it up in the special file).

Vadim is correct. What you require is an extension that I hadn't thought
about. I have noted the idea, but don't hold your breath. For a start,
implementing this is not straightforward, because the authenticators
can, in principle, request different numbers of data items, and there is
no way for one to pass on the data items it has got to another
authenticator.