[Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Martyn Hill
To: Exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Standard directories used for exim/IMAP-UW
Dear all

Having studied as much documentation as I can manage (including the O'Reilly
Exim handbook), I find I'm still unsure as to where I should configure the
various directories for mail.

We are running FreeBSD 4.5, Exim 3.36 and (trying to run) IMAP-UW to support
Outlook Express clients.

Where are the most appropriate locations for the following files:

Exim's spool queue
Users' mail boxes (as far as Exim is concerned)
Users' mail box (in mbx format) for IMAP-UW

I know that last one is OT, but wonder if someone running this combination
could share their configuration.

Thanks in advance. Hope I don't upset any experts with the simplicity of the
question...

Best regards
Martyn Hill
Network Administrator