Re: [Exim] SMTP Spoofing - Preventing Local Relaying

Góra strony
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] SMTP Spoofing - Preventing Local Relaying
my advices to the original poster are just two:

1) please sign you messages
2) first understand the mail and dns protocols/terminology (it should
take no more than an hour, if you can find a good source) and *then*
run a server.

Apart from that I must admit your attitude is better than most, you
ask, acknowledge the replies and are prepared to listen.

I am very sorry, I just got off bed (well, not "just") on the wrong
foot (but you should see the reply the Microsoft France spammer got
from me this morning...)

Giuliano