[Exim] mail delivery problem

Author: Valeriy Vasil'ev
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] mail delivery problem
Hello. I'm running Linux RedHat 8.0 and I have installed successfully exim.
I have a small problem with mail delivery.

When I'm sednding mail to my machine from remote machine I alway recive mail to one user.
This user is mafiozy I use it instead of root. I have a line in /etc/aliases where this user gets all root's mail.
So Lets's say I have another 3 users like kinder and etc.. So when I'm trying to send mail to kinder@??? I slill get this mail on mafiozy user or maybe I'm getting this mail to root but exim forwards it to maiozy.
How to make exim send mail to user which i point to in mail address like "kinder"@??? not to "mafiozy" or "root"
Please can you tell me how to solve this problem.

Thenks

--
Valeriy Vasil'ev
mafiozy@???