Re: [Exim] Trying to get SpamAssassin to reject mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc MERLIN
To: Tony Earnshaw
CC: Exim Users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Trying to get SpamAssassin to reject mail
On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 05:49:55PM +0100, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> > Sa-exim also allows you not to tag or reject messages if at least one of
> > the recipients is in a whitelist, but that's about all I can really do
> >
> > Feel free to send me a patch showing otherwise if I missed something :-)
>
> Sigh ... why address this to me? My sentiments are exactly the same as
> yours; it was Patrick B. who wanted the other thing.

Sorry, I meant to answer the thread, but not you specifically.

> In fact, after following the SA list for a while, I've come to the
> conclusion that subscribing to that list ought to be a condition for
> using SA-Exim.

I encourage people to do so, but they don't absolutely have to.

One day, I will also rename the current CVS version as an official
release and announce that :-)

Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key