[Exim] unable to use :include:<file> in aliases -- newbie pr…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rogerio DePaula
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] unable to use :include:<file> in aliases -- newbie problem
This is probably a trivial problem, but I was unable
to find the solution anywhere.

I am using exim 4.12, and everything seems to work
just fine but the :include:<file> in the aliases file.
The problem is as follows. I can add an alias in the
aliases file and it works just fine. I want though to
include a file in it so that my system can
automatically update it, without messing up with the
original aliases.

However, whenever I try to send an email to an alias
in the included file, the email bounces back. I'm not
sure what the problem is. I checked the syntax and it
seems to be just fine, and I don't have the
"forbid_include" set in the configuration file.

So, I'm confused and don't know what the problem may
be.

I would greatly appreciate any help...

thanks,
Rogerio.

Here are more information:

--------------------------------
Aliases file:
# include the groups from web2gether

:include:/local/web/alias_dir/alias.txt

# It is a good idea to redirect any messages sent to
system accounts so that
# they don't just get ignored. Here are some common
examples:

bin: root
daemon: root
ftp: root
nobody: root
operator: root
uucp: root

# You should check your /etc/passwd for any others.
# It is also common to set the following alias so that
if anybody replies to a
# bounce message from this host, the reply goes to the
postmaster.

mailer-daemon: postmaster

# You should also set up an alias for messages to
root, because it is not
# usually a good idea to deliver mail as root.

root: postmaster

# The following alias is required by the mail RFCs
2821 and 2822.
# Set it to the address of a HUMAN who deals with this
system's mail problems.

postmaster: depaula

# Other commonly enountered aliases are:
#
# abuse:       the person dealing with network and
mail abuse
# hostmaster:  the person dealing with DNS problems
# webmaster:   the person dealing with your web site
# all groups will be redirect to web2g

webgroup: web2g

-------------------------------- the included file
alias.txt
# this file is automatically updated by the system

groupfour: webgroup
web2g_research: webgroup
pcd_teachers: webgroup
csap_a: webgroup
csap: webgroup
bilingual_sped: webgroup
web2g_users: webgroup
op_pt: webgroup
slp: webgroup

----------------------------------- running exim

[user@server]# ./exim/bin/exim -d -v -bt csap
Exim version 4.12 uid=0 gid=0 pid=4493 D=fddcaefd
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 3.2.9:
(January 24, 2001)
Support for:
Authenticators:
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute
queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
uid=0 gid=0 pid=4493
auxiliary group list: <none>
configuration file is /local/web/exim/configure
log selector = 0106ccd8
trusted user
admin user
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = user@server
Address testing: uid=0 gid=500 euid=0 egid=500

Testing groupfour@server

Considering groupfour@server

routing groupfour@server
--------> dnslookup router <--------
local_part=groupfour domain=server
checking domains
server in "server : server1"? yes (matched "server")
server in "! +local_domains"? no (matched "!
+local_domains")
cached lookup data = NULL
dnslookup router skipped: domains mismatch
--------> system_aliases router <--------
local_part=groupfour domain=server
calling system_aliases router
rda_interpret (string):
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/local/web/
aliases}}
search_open: lsearch "/local/web/aliases"
search_find: file="/local/web/aliases"
key="groupfour" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
8/local/web/aliases
End
internal_search_find: file="/local/web/aliases"
type=lsearch key="groupfour"
file lookup required for groupfour
in /local/web/aliases
lookup failed
expanded:
file is not a filter file
parse_forward_list:
system_aliases router declined for groupfour@server

$$$$$ the problem seems to be somewhere here $$$$$$

--------> userforward router <--------
local_part=groupfour domain=server
checking for local user
userforward router skipped: groupfour is not a local
user
--------> localuser router <--------
local_part=groupfour domain=server
checking for local user
finduser used cached passwd data for groupfour
localuser router skipped: groupfour is not a local
user
no more routers
groupfour@server is undeliverable:
Unrouteable address