RE: [Exim] Exited on PID 11

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Gordon McKee
To: 'Tom Kistner'
CC: exim-users, 'Sheldon Hearn'
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Exited on PID 11
Hi

Many thanks for the answer - I am looking at the port dir I compiled and
yes - it seems to be running rev -24. Has this feature, so to speak,
been around for a while as I have been recompiling the exim port every
time a revision has come out to see if the error would go away to save
bothering anyone. Looking back there has been a number or port updates
in the last two months or so.

Any finally, does this mean mail is getting lost that may have single
base64 encoding somewhere in it?

Many thanks

Gordon