Re: [Exim] Exim + ??? to have virtual hosts

Góra strony
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Exim + ??? to have virtual hosts
lør, 2003-03-01 kl. 19:27 skrev Alexander Prohorenko:

> However, LDAP looks really weird for me. I was
> able to install and run it, but it's really
> impossible for me to understand that crazy LDAP
> structure and I couldn't find any good doc
> to read about this.
>
> The question is - what software should I use to
> make my goal true?

LDAP won't bite you; it might make you prematurely grey, but that's
another thing. Personally I find it a box full of magic and something I
could no longer do without for everything on my box (my Exim is 4.12,
never tried it with 3.x), my Openldap version is 2.1.13.

should be aware of exactly what Openldap version you've installed and be
prepared for people urging you to upgrade to the latest version.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

All the world is mad, exceptin thee and me
and even thee's a little queer

e-post:        tonni@???
www:        http://www.billy.demon.nl