Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH with PAM on Debian/Woody (howto?)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Andreas Gietl
To: MaX, Exim User Group
Betreff: Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH with PAM on Debian/Woody (howto?)
On Saturday 01 March 2003 21:15, MaX wrote:
> as i writed you in private, this method works great.

yeah.

> as soon as i will write down some note in english, italian and spanish,
> for the debian distribution.

cool - please send me the complete links so i can link to them from the
pam_exim site.

> Someone know if is possible to use this program under freebsd?

i don't know the freebsd pam-implementation. But it should be an easy hack to
patch the appropriate freebsd-pam-module.

--
e-admin internet gmbh
Andreas Gietl                                            tel +49 941 3810884

PGP/GPG-Key unter http://www.e-admin.de/gpg.html