[Exim] Exim + ??? to have virtual hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alexander Prohorenko
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim + ??? to have virtual hosts
Hello.

I'd like to run Exim with some POP3 server
with fully functional support for virtual
hosts. This means, I'd like to have several
boss@xxx, boss@yyy at the same time, without
the need to create for each of them different
system POP3 accounts like boss1, boss2 and
boss3.

I've found a doc that this is possible to run
on Exim with LDAP support. As for the POP3
support people advice me Popa3d (it's also
patchable to work with LDAP).

However, LDAP looks really weird for me. I was
able to install and run it, but it's really
impossible for me to understand that crazy LDAP
structure and I couldn't find any good doc
to read about this.

The question is - what software should I use to
make my goal true?

Thank you and looking forward your answers!

--
White
----