Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Bauman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nico Erfurth
Kopio: exim-users@exim.org
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...
> How does your hostlist relay_hosts and realy file look like?
> Do you use dbm to lookup the hosts? Maybe it's a problem with conflicting
> db-versions.

127.0.0.1/32
192.168.1.0/24

Also, I very much appreciate your help, however I'm going to stick with
4.10 for the time being. After commenting out the auth_advertise_hosts
line, AUTH started working again, however, I kept getting error 451
while sending:

2003-02-28 13:59:42 18osXd-00018Y-00 temporarily rejected by exiscan():
temporary local problem (error reading from child process (scanner
output): No child processes)

Once again, a downgrade to 4.10 fixed that problem as well... I'm going
to open a bug report with gentoo about their Exim 4.12 ebuild... Based
on the problems I've been having so far, I'm not too comfortable
uprading especially if there seems to be a problem with exiscan as
well...

> Nico
>

> --

-David Bauman
dbauman@???

"This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot..."

Network Security/Operations - Infostations
     888.216.0707 x 204 (Toll-Free)
     916.276.6667       (Cellular)
     916.630.7457       (Fax)

 Current Versions:  Stable / Development
 FreeBSD:      5.0-CURRENT / 5.1-DEVEL
 Linux:             2.4.20 / 2.4.61
 Windows:           N/A / XP

We practice selective annihilation of mayors
and government officials, for example, to
create a vacuum. Then we fill that vacuum.
A.s popular war advances peace is closer.
                           -GnR, "Civil War"