Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: David Bauman
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...
> > Strange, how does your acl_smtp_auth look like?
>
> It works under 4.05, and 4.10...
>
> check_recipient:

This is the wrong ACL ;)
But to comment on this, it's an bad idea to do the rbl-check without
allowing mails to postmaster in any case (my personal opinion)

> > What is the setting of auth_advertise_hosts?
>
> auth_advertise_hosts = !+relay_hosts
>
> (When this line is commented out, it allows me to use the AUTH command
> via the internet)
>
> If I recall correctly, this line should be ok... it means it will only
> not advertise AUTH to hosts not listed in it's relay file (which is for
> a LAN only, where as I'm comming in via the internet). It should not be
> affecting me...

Ok, we are getting closer, I connected from my host to yours, and it DOES
advertise AUTH to me. So this isn't the problem. You are REALLY sure your
clients are setup correctly?

I think we can't do anything without a live debugrun :-/

Nico