[Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: David Bauman
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Exim SMTP Auth, version 4.10 and 4.12...
Good morning/afternoon all...

I'm having a rather interesting problem here with Exim, and I'm
wondering how to correct it; if it's me missing something, or what...

Basically, I'm running Exim 4.10 on 2 mail servers, one at my house, the
other at my office. Both are configured identically (save some mail
spool locations, and some minor DB keys), they use MySQL for the Exim
database of users, and have SMTP Authentication enabled.

Both of them work.

However, when I upgraded to Exim 4.12, both of them stopped allowing
SMTP Authentication, with no changes to the config file... I
specifically uncommented the following on both servers:

AUTH_CRAM_MD5=yes
AUTH_PLAINTEXT=yes

Here's my authenticator's config as well:

begin authenticators

fixed_plain:
driver = "plaintext"
public_name = "PLAIN"
server_prompts = :
server_condition = ${if crypteq {$3}{${lookup mysql {SELECT
user.pw_crypt FROM user WHERE username='$2'}}}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $2

login:
driver = "plaintext"
public_name = "LOGIN"
server_prompts = Username:: : Password::
server_condition = ${if crypteq {$2}{${lookup mysql {SELECT
user.pw_crypt FROM user WHERE username='$1'}}}{yes}{no}}
server_set_id = $1

Also, when I downgrade back to Exim 4.10, it starts working again... I'm
wondering what I'm breaking; any help would be much appreciated...

--

-David Bauman
dbauman@???

"This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot..."

Network Security/Operations - Infostations
     888.216.0707 x 204 (Toll-Free)
     916.276.6667       (Cellular)
     916.630.7457       (Fax)