Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error - WORKS

Author: Joe Lewis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim4: unknown named list error - WORKS
Does the order of parameters matter at all? Because I reversed the
parameter order and it runs fine. It used to read :

    /usr/exim/sbin/exim -bd -C /usr/exim/configure.db

Now it reads :

    /usr/exim/sbin/exim -C /usr/exim/configure.db -bd

Nothing changed in the configuration file, including the domainlist
declaration. It functions off of the database just fine. (I was,
indeed, checking the domain list for valid relay's, in the acl section,
not examining if the user's domain was local. The local lookup occurs
much later.

Joe