Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Greg Matheson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] router_home_directory question
On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Greg Matheson wrote:

> > I want to have virtual users without home directories.

[cut]

> That seems to me to be expected; presumably your passwd file contains
> /home/popuser for that user.

Oops, yes. popuser had a home directory. It just couldn't log in.
When I remove the check_local_user option from the router and delete the
popuser shell account, the existence of the home_directory option in the
transport makes no difference.

virtualDelivery transport returned OK for popuser@???
LOG: MAIN
=> popuser <popuser@???> R=virtualLocals T=virtualDelivery
LOG: MAIN
Completed

> Not so sure about 41.6, because it is talking about really virtual
> accounts that don't have entries in the passwd file. But general point
> noted, thanks.

Sorry, I think I must have done that on my way to a working exim
configuration.

--
Greg Matheson                Motorist: How do I get to Lonesome Pine.
Dr Bean's Penpal Pool        Farmer: You can't get there from here.