[Exim] problem with exim configuration

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: HeRnAn DeL bOcA
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] problem with exim configuration
i have debian box, with an internet site, we configured it so that we can receive mails... but at the same time i must send the mails to another person so that he can read them. so i configured exim so that it can deliver those mails...
and works fine.... but now i cant read the system mails of root.... every time i type "mail" i receive "no mail for root".
if anyone can help me, please ....