[Exim] Mail scanner management

Top Pagina
Auteur: Alain Williams
Aan: Exim Users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Mail scanner management
Hi,

I am looking for mail scanning s/ware including the management of 'caught' mail.

Outline spec of customer needs:

* Each mail is scanned, incoming/outgoing rules may differ.
* Check for Windows virus
* Check for naughty words
* Check for spam
* Check for undesirable/unknown attachment types (eg .exe)
* Check inside .zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, etc attachments for undesirable file types
* Delay mail greater than a certain size until the evening
* Mail from specified addresses to be immune to scanning
* Mail from specified addresses to be blacklisted

* Trapped mail to be held in a queue specific to the reason *why* it was trapped

* A web interface to allow administrators to inspect trapped mail & release, bounce, delete them

The last need is the most interesting one. I expect several hundred a day to be managed.

I have a few ideas, but wondered what other people do.
I hope to avoid writing too much.

Open source preferable.

--
Alain Williams