Re: [Exim] [A bit OT] Yet another RBL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [A bit OT] Yet another RBL
tor, 2003-02-27 kl. 16:06 skrev Nico Erfurth:

> I like to reject spam as soon as I can, and with my old static ip list,
> I rejected 3-4 spammessages per day from .kr.

[...]

> I used SA-Exim before, now I switched to exiscan.
> But Spamassassin isn't that good in any case, spammers are becoming
> more clueful every day, and I think heuristic-scans like SA uses will
> work worse with every day :-/. With some well forged headers one can
> trick SA very easily.

[...]

> I know, it's not the best idea to block a whole country, but as I stated
> before, I NEVER received a single legit mail from there :-/

You've been working to hard. Take a break, go out in the sun, take a
beer or two - or simply go out and eat something tempting. Go and visit
friends, cinema, holiday. Goodness knows you've deserved it and proved
your worth, but you just can't think straight any more ;)

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw