著者: Tony Earnshaw
To: Exim Users
題目: Re: [Exim] [A bit OT] Yet another RBL
tor, 2003-02-27 kl. 13:01 skrev Nico Erfurth:

> is anyone here using the RBL from http://www.cluecentral.net/rbl/?

Not me, I don't have to.

> Because I never received any valid mail from .kr or .tw but many spam
> (this is no offense to people in .kr or .tw), I was blocking IP-ranges
> from .kr and .tw for a long time now, based on an IP-List I build from
> some APNic-page.

Me SA-Exim 4.12:

You really ought to be looking at SpamAssassin 2.50, you know.
Especially with Marc's SA-Exim. You'd never have to worry about blocking
lists again, it's so effective.

I don't have the chance of using IP- or domain-based blocking lists. I
have to put up with what my ISP feeds me of mail kicks (I have a static
IP address and send my own mail), but SA works for me on each individual
message.

I =do= do fine-grained blocks on Korean and Chinese spam. I even do smtp
550 - or whatever permanent or temporary refusal like - on unwanted
stuff. I =can= use DNSBL, but don't have or wish to. And of course I
verify senders for each rcpt.

Best,

Tony

--