[Exim] [A bit OT] Yet another RBL

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nico Erfurth
Aan: Exim Users
Onderwerp: [Exim] [A bit OT] Yet another RBL
Hiho,

is anyone here using the RBL from http://www.cluecentral.net/rbl/?

Because I never received any valid mail from .kr or .tw but many spam
(this is no offense to people in .kr or .tw), I was blocking IP-ranges
from .kr and .tw for a long time now, based on an IP-List I build from
some APNic-page.

Now I found this RBL, and it sounds good for my needs, did anyone else
here use it to block "known bad TLDs/networks"?

<current ACL>
   deny    message = Sorry, but we don't accept mails from Korea or \
                     Taiwan
           dnslists = kr.rbl.cluecentral.net:tw.rbl.cluecentral.net
</current ACL>

Nico